To succeed you must understand how the real estate selling process works. You don’t need years of experience, and you don’t have to be an expert. You simply need to grasp the fundamentals and let modern technology do the work for you. Here is a list of the fundamentals:
- A breakdown of the typical cost of selling
- The role of real estate agents
- The typical agent marketing method
- A superior, advanced marketing method
- Understanding your equity position
- Your real estate market
- The economy and interest rates
- Preparing the property for the marketing process
- Setting the asking price
- Qualifying your prospects
- Showing the property
- Negotiating with buyers
- Financing basics
- Owner financing when necessary
- Leasing your property if you must
- The purchase contract and where to get forms
- The closing
- What steps might require some professional help
Above is a list of what is covered in my book, which is an inexpensive, complete, concise guide to marketing your property.
Now you’re thinking, “What if I need help? How do I...”
“Get help and still save thousands?”
I’ve created a program to help owners market their own property without the need to list with a real estate agent or broker. I understand that many sellers don’t want to list their property where every bit of their equity will be taken by the typical real estate selling system; also, many owners must sell, but don’t have enough equity to pay the typical selling expenses.
You might simply wish to keep as much of your equity as possible and are willing to put some effort into the selling process. Here’s how the program works in a series of steps:
- Buy my very affordable book here. This might be all the help you need to accomplish the task and save many thousands.
- After you’ve read the book, you might decide you would like me to create a detailed video of your property — similar to the examples on the right (click on pictures to view websites). You’ll also get a separate website unique to your property, just like these examples, with the video embedded in the website. I will help you with advertising and answer all your real estate questions. You might also want me to help you with the negotiation, contract and closing process.
- In addition to number 2 above, you might wish to place your property in the North Texas (DFW) MLS, or Houston MLS, or both if you have rural or recreational property. At this point there might be a buyer’s agent involved. You will get help negotiating the deal, getting the contract documents prepared, and guiding you through the closing. You will still save thousands.
- You might simply want to let me handle the entire process; that means that you would list the property with me. Even here, you will still save thousands.
If you are interested in getting help from someone who has been in the real estate business for decades, saving thousands while getting a better marketing program than you’ll get from most agents and brokers, give me a call and I’ll be happy to give you specific details.
What if I’m not in Texas?
I can help if your property is in Oklahoma, Arkansas or Louisiana. No matter where you are, start by reading my book, even if you plan on listing your property with a real estate agent or broker.
Give me a call for details: (972) 814-7391